Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Busy but Satisfied

I'm at morning shift this week. It is also the only shift that i can meet up with friends after work because i finish work at 4pm, whereas the rest, one finish at 10pm and another at 7am in the morning...

So this is also a very busy shift for me, not only am i busy at work but also busy making plans to meet up with friends as well as getting some of the things done.

After work today, i rushed back to one of the CIMB branch in Shah Alam to get some document but i was too late. It just closed about 10 mins before i reached. AArrrr... full of frustration, went to ask the guard if i can collect the document. Thank God, that guard was so good, went in to the bank and asked around, finally, they let me in and i got my document collected but i was too late to make my car payment at CIMB bank coz the counter already closed. :( I can only pay it via deposit machine which i need to find also.

Then, went to 2 places in Subang to get cat food and cat litter for my cats, thank God one of the shop (is a vet clinic actually), still open and i manage to get Stuart's diet food there! :D And got the rest of the cat food and cat litter at other shop.

By then, i was quite tired already, rushing up and down. Then i took my own sweet time to find CIMB deposit machine to pay my car loan, found one in Subang before meeting up with my best buddy.

I was not late for the dinner, in fact, i arrived early... :p sitting at Gazebo alone, enjoying the 'teh ais' that i love very much! Bringing my Sudoku to play and some materials to read while waiting for my best buddy in school, Yuen Nee. :)

After 1 hour, she arrived. It's time to catch up and story telling time where we share everything in life from the last time we met which was in Jan this year... yaks! so long d... kekkekekee

But we had our best time together, chatting, laughing, sharing, eating, drinking... catching up with each other! I love it... I just love that moment of life, a life that we do not need to fake out, no mask and just share everything you like on earth without fearing that she may harm you. It's just so enjoyable and satisfying, feeling like those younger innocent naive days...

*thanks buddy for the time*

0 comments: