Thursday, June 28, 2007

EL = Emergency Leave

Yesterday nite, my Aunty came to visit me... hhhmm... my meaning of Aunty is the Aunty laaa... woman punya Aunty... hahahaa... i call it AV - "Aunty Visit".

Then as usual, kor send me to work after dinner. Started work at 10pm, everything seems ok... out of sudden.........

G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S!!

S-T-O-M-A-C-H C-R-A-M-P!!!

The pain started! Some more office so cold! I was literally drinking hot water from my 1.5L Tupperware hoping it will ease the pain but it doesn't work. I was really so in pain that i could hardly think when i was doing my work. I was blanked.

I was on IM with kor and kor suggested me to take MC. I was really tempted to do so coz i could not stand anymore... normally i don't simply take MC wan... but this time, i really cannot stand the pain.

Then i IM my teamlead to asked if i should take MC, to my surprise, he said, "Yes! Yes! Go ahead...." He ask me to take EL = Emergency Leave.

Then immediately kor came to pick me up again after sending me to work for 2 hours.

Then after, i went home, took some med and had my good night sleep.... no graveyard shift yesterday... i ooi ooi so syok-ly... :p

0 comments: