Tuesday, May 08, 2007

MIA = Missing In Action

I was MIA for 3 days in cyber-world since last Friday. It was because i was being forced to take MC and to go to see doc by my beloved. Good thing also, if it was not him who forced me, i would not get better now. TQ dear.

I was having sorethroat at the beginning then cough pulak for about 2 weeks d. I cough like mad day and nite, was trying all sort of cough med but no use also... so i also don't care la, eat everything that i can find in the world.

But on Fri itself, went to see doc, i felt so weak. I don't know why also... perhaps if i go to work, i won't feel so weak. HHaaahhaa... But really, i was feeling like no energy and so weak... i was sleeping the whole day and never had any desire to log into the cyber-world. If compare with other days, i cannot miss any chance of not logging in to the cyber-world.

Sat was the same, so weak and no energy, no desire to peep on the cyber-world as well. Just feel like sleeping whole day long. Good time for me to catch up some sleep. "Thanks dear, for taking care of me this few days."

Sun morning, feeling very refreshing after bath, getting ready to go to church. Felt very refreshing during worship time. Miss those worshipping time, going into the presence of God so much. Never had this kinda worship for quite some times plus some familiar meaningful worship songs that we sang that Sun, superb time. "Thank you Lord, for such a refreshing time."

And now, i'm back to the cyber-world... :p Miss chatting, miss blogging... kekekekee... miss my work too... i'm happy that i'm back to work now, though it's graveyard shift (nite shift), i'm happy, i always find the excitement to go to work. Actually last Thu after work, i was feeling excited for my next day (Fri) to work again but was being forced to take MC... hhaaaa.

But i'm glad that my dear forced me to see doc, otherwise i will still cough like mad now at work. At least now really better, not making so much noise in the office d... ;p

1 more hour to go, as usual, dear send me to work and will be coming to pick me up, we are going to have breakfast together and perhaps walk walk at pasar pagi first before he goes to work and i go home to rest. :) This night shift also being called my 'hang fuk' shift... kekekekeee... coz being pampered by my dear sending me to work and picking me up in the morning... :)

4 comments:

navy1048 said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
hang fook lorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

:) no comment

Urban Smoothie Read said...

me too was sick during d weekend...
sorethroat, cough n flu poring out till like going to flood my room...

but family motto 'everything seek for panadol'....! hahah...

btw wish 2 share wit u that...pacco emerge triple champion on last sunday dog event...!
champ for novice jumper agility, longest jumper and Top Trick Dog..

is something for my family to celebrate...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Wow! Congrats Amanda & Pacco! Incredible how you train Pacco... and Pacco is really blessed to have you, Amanda... Thanks for giving her chance to have a good life... :) All the best!