Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Graveyard Shift again...

Feeling quite tired now. Hhhmmm... so far, i still don't really enjoy nite shift as much as i thought i would be before i get this job. However, i will try my best to love nite shift. Yeah! Graveyard shift! I will conquer you one day!

I want to enjoy things i do, then i will do it with all my heart. Not that i don't like my job now, i love it very much. But doing my jobscope in the middle of the night do affect some performances. Well, overall still okla... Nite shift not as busy as morning and afternoon shift though, so we can have more time to do other things like... errr... blogging... kekekekeee... or surfing the net...

Pictures taken earlier today to put in our website.


Pic 1: Nice pic captured by a professional photographer with his very expensive camera... :p


Pic 2: Need my beauty sleep....

0 comments: