Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to my mama and all the moms in this world...

Mom is someone that is great in this world who has all the love for her children, seriously all the love... she will sacrifice something just to give it to her child... anyway, i'm not a mother yet but i can see how my mama give all her love for me, everything that she does, is all out of her love for me.

Mom, i wanna wish u Happy Mother's Day and tell u that u are the greatest in my life. Without u, i'm not who i am today... thank you so much mom. *Muakzz*

How did i celebrate mother's day? Bring mom for a walk in the park with lotsa dogs... kekekekeee.... She is happy, i'm happy, everyone is happy there... hahahaha... other than that, what else did i do? Don't wanna let u all know... u ask her yourself.


hooverbell

0 comments: