Friday, May 06, 2005

Free lunch...

Wanna thank God for blessing me with 2 free lunch this week... heheheee...

On Wednesday, went to have lunch with Yuen Nee and she belanja me coz at last, she finish her thesis so just a treat for me at Kim Gary ;) our favourate place... heheehe...

Today Phebe bought char-siew rice for me for lunch... hheheeee, thank you Lord for this blessing yah... usually i will only bring bread to church to eat, actually there are quite a lot of food around this place at kota kemuning, sometimes im alone how to go eat alone??? Except i wanna do some work which needs quiet place, doing some bible teaching materials, homework, writting cards, i will do it alone at mamak lah... especially at Gazebo but other than that, i never go have my lunch or food alone... looks weird going alone, hehehehehee... this is me lah...

But this 2 days treat in a week really brighten my days... hahhaa... coz i'm actually quite 'sian' with bread already... sometimes also because i wanna keep money so don't wanna spend so much in food... hehehehehehe

Alrite, thank you Lord for blessings.... too many... each day u have blessings for us to count...
What a mighty God we serve??


hooverbell

0 comments: