Wednesday, April 08, 2009

R.O.M - Officially Mrs. Siew

:p Dream comes true! All this years, I have been wishing that I will get married at the age of 27. ;p Thank you Lord!

But after listening to alot of my girl friends, I find that I'm so different. All of them told me that it is a girl's dream to wear wedding gown.... but that is not me. -__-" I never had such a dream. All this while, I only dream to get married at 27, register and bye bye, go for honeymoon! :p Save all the hassle! Rite? hehehee...

Anyway.......... my mama keep on popek popek at me, wanting this and that for my marriage, gosh... argued so much with her... la la laaaaaa.... nevermind la... just give her la what she wants... I think she mistakenly thinks that this is her wedding instead. xp heheheeheh...

Okok, back to my ROM day! I'm just copying what my hubby posted in Facebook.

Pic 1: Raja dan ratu sehari :D

Pic 2: Mother and daughter... still Ms.Cham now.

Pic 3: Uncle and aunty also feel like want to re-marry each other again.

Pic 4: Hubby wondering where is his bride.

Pic 5: The Contract.

Pic 6: Time to remove the old ring.

Pic 7: ta da...the new ring.

Pic 8: Putting on the ring for me.

Pic 9: Wife's turn to put the ring on hubby's finger.

Pic 10: Have to take a picture with the person who solemnize our wedding.

Pic 11: The script which binds us lawfully as a wedded pair.

Pic 12: Mom and in-laws

Pic 13: Chris, hubby, me, SirLim

Pic 14: The only guest, WaiMeng.

Pic 15: My family.

Pic 16: My hubby's family.

2 comments:

Cik WiDDy™ said...

congrats my frennn..............!!! next will be my turn..hihihih

Chris said...

Hi Beckz and Siew,

This was great news to both of you. Congrats.

Tim and I planned our church wedding at Harpenden on 24th October, 2009.
Sad news is my beloved father passed away peacefully in April and we had his blessing for Chinese tea ceremony February.
Love,
Chris