Saturday, April 04, 2009

R.I.P Tom Tom

My cousin just told me that Tom Tom had past away early this morning, I was quite shock with the news. Immediately, i called my aunt and ask her how is she coz Tom Tom is her very close buddy to the stage that she said Tom Tom is her bf... :(

She said, ever since yesterday nite after she came home from work, Tom Tom keep on following her and refuse to go into the cage at night, so they left Tom Tom outside the house instead of forcing him to the cage. My aunt went to check on him about 1am and noticed that he can't really wake up already, he was laying down breathing very hard...

Early morning about 6am, they noticed that Tom Tom already went to heaven.

As I was listening to my aunt, tears begin to roll down my cheek.

Finally, a 15 years old Tom Tom has decided to leave us and go to heaven. I'm thankful that he left too coz he was quite old that he can hardly see us, hear us and even walk. If you have seen the movie "Marley and me", you will know what i'm talking about.

Whenever i go to visit my aunt, i will be bringing Tom Tom out in the evening for his pee and poo walk..... really miss him!! Gosh, i'm tearing now when i'm blogging about him.

Found some pics in my blog on Tom Tom.

"Tom Tom, you will be deeply missed by us here. Take care of yourself and enjoy yourself in heaven. I will definitely be seeing you one day and play with you again :)"

Pic 1: Hello, I'm Tom Tom. I stay in Balakong, Selangor.

Pic 2: Doctor always call me Happy Tom Tom... hahahaa

Pic 3: And me, happily playing with Tom Tom... :D

Pic 4: "Happy happy Tom Tom, curi-curi jagung" is the song that Tom's vet likes to sing when see him.

Pic 5: Me and Tom

0 comments: