Monday, January 12, 2009

totally crazy

grandma (dad's side) really drives me crazy.

suddenly call me today wanna ask my opinion...

she said, that woman's son wanna get married soon, so that woman and son asked if we will go to the wedding coz wanna 'jam char' for my mom.... and that woman wanna call my mom 'dai po' (1st wife), she is willing to be 'ee po' (2nd wife).

totally crazy... driving me crazy...

come on la... he wanna marry meh go ahead la... why have to ask us to go... i don't even know him.... i don't even know that woman

wanna marry meh marry lo...... no one is blocking...

really don't understand what my grandma is thinking.... maybe she is just too old...

hai..... i don't care la... and i choose not to care also... as long as i don't disturb u... u don't come and disturb us...

0 comments: