Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of CNY

Today is kor's mama's 60th Birthday. Consider a big day for a chinese to celebrate 60th birthday, so I had this secret plan with Chris (kor's sis) past 2 weeks ago that I will go back to Malacca after I finish my work at 4pm. Even kor don't know about this, little surprise for him too... :)

I was very excited early morning, though I only had few hours sleep, nearly late for work! I work with joy as the time passes before I could go back to Malacca to give them this big surprises.

Somehow, I requested to go back 1 hour earlier (3pm) from one of my manager since I'm the RC today and the afternoon RC is coming to work at 1pm. I told my manager I want to 'balik kampung'. :p Instead of letting me go at 3pm, he let me leave at 2pm!!! Wow! Really praise the Lord for a surprise I had myself! :D

So, instead of reaching Malacca late if I'm leaving at 4pm after work, plus not sure if there are any jams on the highway, now I'm leaving at 2pm!!!

Never drive all the way to Malacca to kor's house before, I'm having my adventure with my wheels. I drove quite fast on the road to prevent from falling asleep, and having fun cutting each other on the road with another red proton. :) Praise the Lord that no jams all the way till Air Keroh. Took me 1 hour 15 mins to reach Air Keroh from Cyberjaya.

Then, the traffic went slow when I'm heading to kor's house. Before reaching kor's house, i called aunty to wish her happy birthday. When she hung the phone, she saw me in front of the house already. "Surprise...." :p Not bad ehhh.... ;) heheheheee...

Anyway, this is the little excitement for me for this year's CNY.

Pic 1: Kor, aunty and I

Pic 2: SirLim, aunty and Chris

Pic 3: The loving couple

Pic 4: The whole family and I

Pic 5: Cutting the cake

Pic 6: Opening presents, aunty very happy today... :)

Pic 7: Handbag from us.

Pic 8: Nokia handphone from uncle... ;)

0 comments: