Saturday, September 27, 2008

RockClimb @ Damai, Batu Caves

As darling and gang decided to go for rock climb, i also tag along with the intention to try some route this time.

I have been to Damai for 3 times now, but i never climb any route previously because i'm afraid of those small little creepy insects on those rocks... :s

But since i have decided to do it this time, I tried to climb. 1st attempt failed terribly, kekekek, and those rocks even cut my Nike ShoE!!! ARggghh... my tapak of the shoe spoilt abit now... :s saddd... heart pain eh when i see my shoe rosak abit...

2nd attempt, i wore kor's rock shoe to climb. Manage to finish the easiest route after wanted to give up few times. The easiest route are so difficult to me... goodness...

Now i can say that i'm not enjoying rock climb at all... especially outdoor... those rocks are so rough that my hands and legs also got cut and knock... blueblack for sure ler... but good experience, at least i have tried it before. xp

Now, waiting for my body to ache...

0 comments: