Tuesday, September 23, 2008

House being broke into

bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day...... bluekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:(

Not my Shah Alam house but our Puchong house aka kor's house! Both of us was at work and kor reach home at 8pm and noticed that the room light was on! Immediately, he knows that there must be something wrong. Sure enough, the gate was being sawed... opened... whole house was a mess... clothes all over the rooms...

As kor called, i was so scared and tried to calm down to think what should i do then... I finished up my last request, told my manager that i need to go home immediately to make police report together. My boss and managers agreed and asked me to take care and inform them if i need help.

Then i drove home... look around the whole house and we went to make police report.

After spending more than an hour in the police station, the police went home with us to check on the house and to collect some information / items as barang kes.

Things that we have lost:-
1. My laptop
2. Kor's PC
3. 2 Canon cameras
4. my mom's RM4K watch
5. ALL OUR DIVING GEARS!!!
6. all my panties [crazy, all my colourful collection :( ]
7. all our Ferrari car collection but left the garage
8. ps2

Weird things we noticed:-
1. stewpid thief drink our can drink from fridge
2. stewpid thief drink our birdness and throw the bottle in the room
3. stewpid thief pour some can drink into our Baby's cage!!!
4. stewpid thief taking their own sweet time to do everything... from unplucking all the cables from PC, ps2, to even wiping some of the things at home with cloths so that they don't leave their fingerprints. They know our working time and know when we are going home from work...

All our belongings amounted to RM20K ?? :(

Things to praise God for:-
1. good thing my saxaphone is still there!!! oh ya, and my guitar is still there too!!! :D
2. good thing we still haven't get our CKCS, our dear baby... else i can't imagine how long i will cry man...
3. most importantly... good thing that both of us not at home, at least we are not hurt physically.

5 comments:

nypd said...

o..so sorry to hear bout that... they know that diving gears are expensive, don't they ;) at least both of u are safe ;) take care...

Nadya Jaafar said...

Dearest Becks,

I just found out about the break in. I'm so sorry to hear that. This was sure a a pre planned op.

Thank goodness you both are ok.

Take care.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Hi nypd and nadya... tks ya...

mitchi said...

walau...panties also wan ar...sure tis is crazy thief (bin thai), better careful when u go in & out in future....

Z said...

oh yea.. thank God tt you guys r not hurt physically. all others can be bought again. cheers up! :)