Saturday, July 19, 2008

R.I.P my furkids...

So sad this few days.

1. Thursday i get to know that Sam Sam, the Siamese like kitten passed away. Sam Sam was rehomed to a lady on last Saturday. She was doing fine until monday... refuse to eat and getting thinner. On Thu morning, the lady bring her to the vet and she was on drip. Thu evening, she passed away. After report came out, she was suspected to have kidney failure.

(**RIP Sam Sam, I will remember your gentleness and the smile you bring to us forever**)

2. Thursday, i bring Baby... the other stray kitten to the vet because she was not eating well too... and after checking her blood, vet said that she has leukimia!!! Alamak! She was very weak that time so i left her in the vet and she was on drip too.

Friday the vet called and ask me to make a decision if i want to put Baby to sleep because there are very slim chance that she can survive, she was suffering that time. Arrggghhh... i really do not know what to do and my kaima (god-mother) help me to make a decision to put her to sleep to end her suffering.

I could not face the fact that i'm putting her to sleep till my kaima have to collect her body from the vet and bring back to her garden and buried her for me. I dare not face it because i know i will cry! Thanks kaima....

(**RIP Baby. Sorry that i can't help you much and i pray that you are enjoying your life in heaven with Daddy in Heaven. Love you forever**)

3. On Friday night before kor and i leaving for Malacca for holiday, we found that Hammy was laying down and can't move at all. When we call him, he is able to open his eyes and look at us for a while. I'm really speechless that time looking at him.

I pick him up on my hand and first thing that comes to my mind is to give him some water. He drank abit and i keep calling his name. Trying to examine what happen to him and found out that his stomach already bloated and he had wet-tail (diarrhea). :'(

Of course we have to bring him back to Malacca with us coz i know that he couldn't make it anymore. I just want to be with him. I did sms Hun to ask what else we can do and i have heard about a vet somewhere who can help hamster.

On the way to Malacca, i only know how to look at him and cry. This is the time for me to really release myself out. I have been wanting to cry the whole day for Sam Sam, Baby and now Hammy. AArrrggghhhhh... I don't like the feelings.

I was just too tired that day and left for bed when we reach Malacca. Then of course crying myself to sleep... Cried till eyes so bengkak the next day. I don't dare to go check out Hammy in the morning coz i just don't want to see any bad news.

But...... He left... I cried again... argghhh (even now when i'm blogging)...

(**RIP Hammy. You will be in mummy and daddy's heart forever. Mummy miss you alot alot**)

Daddy preparing place to bury Hammy... behind daddy's malacca house.

Daddy tengah korek lubang...

Hammy was laid to the ground... :(

Covered with sand...

And a pot of plant was laid on top... Bye bye Hammy...

Hammy's belonging...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:'(