Monday, July 21, 2008

Last day...

Today supposed to be my last day in Shell as i have tendered letter 3 months back. I want to testify and give all glory to Him as He is my provider forever and ever.

Last 2 weeks, 2 of my line manager talk to me both in different time to ask me to stay back and offer me NO NIGHT SHIFT. Well, 1 of my primary reason of resigning is because of night shift... and now they are offering me this job without night shift.

Since i have not gotten any job yet, so i accepted this offer again and straight away, my line manager went to the human resource department to take back my resignation letter. :p She was so happy that i'm willing to stay back.

I really want to thank God that He knows everything. He knows how to give good gifts to His children for sure and His blessings are always on time!

Thank you Lord for this job once again! A job without night shift now! :D Though i still need to work either morning shift or afternoon shift, but as long as no night shift and i can get my beauty sleep, i'm satisfied.

Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord. All glory to You!

0 comments: