Saturday, November 18, 2006

Halo Cafe

I like spending time with my mom, catching up with her, telling her my life, what am i up to now, just talk my heart out with her. The thing is we hardly have the time to talk to each other because both of us are working in day time and night time is my sports time, when i'm home, she usually go to bed already.

Today we had a great time spending together in Halo Cafe, listening to live music and chatting but sis is not there, she had her own party with friends. I really enjoy spending quality time with my mom, it's just nice being with her...

Pic 1: Mom enjoying live music...

Pic 2: Bro doing word puzzle while mom and i was chatting...

Pic 3: Me enjoying my cocktail

Pic 4: Is proven that after cocktail, i can dance better... face also red already, kepala & badan pun senget... hehe... :p

0 comments: