Thursday, February 16, 2006

Whimsical Tag.. :)

Five of my favourite memories as a child:
1) Mom feeding sis and me together in a same big plate every lunch and dinner time.
2) Sis and i will be at grandma's dark kitchen at night catching frogs and cockroaches while grandparents and parents watching movies every night.
3) Mom reading a story book to me every afternoon before i took my nap during my kinder life.
4) Playing with mom's finger while taking my nap with mom every afternoon after school.
5) Catching stray puppies, kittens or birds putting them in any cage or basket and play with them together with my sis... :)

Five of my worst memories as a child:
1) Went to playground with my sis after school to play while mom running everywhere searching for her lost gals... ohpsss... and get terrible punishments after that... clipping our ears with cloth clippers.
2) Accidently kicked an indian girl's eye when i'm in kindergarden.
3) Accidently cut school friend's finger with sissors and it bleeds when i'm in std. 2.
4) Accidently tear friend's report card into half... ohppsssss, thus i was being pinched by this teacher named SITI FATIMAH on my tummy (till now, i still can't erase her name from my mind)
5) Parent's separation

Five things I hope to achieve in the future (God-willing):
1) Stay in Germany
2) Learn German language
3) Earn more money and safe more money
4) BMW car
5) home with pets

Five alternate worlds I can imagine myself living in:

1) Doraemon's world where i can get to use all the strange things in his pocket.
2) Underwater world where i can stay with fishes only, living in harmony with them, swimming here and there as i like...
3) A world with only animals, no human... hhmm... then i don't need to be sad because of rejection or anything, hahaha...
4) A world with very small living creature, i'm the big good giant among those small humans (like the size of ants) and i can see them from far, looking at their daily life... :)
5) A world where we do not have feelings, no hurts, no sadness, no tears... does it sound like heavens?? hahahaa...

Five things I have to do in the next month:
1) Check out diving places and cost
2) Get a router and ask KC to fix it so i can get my DELL online
3) Get my spiritual walk on track
4) Get my 5 cats vaccined
5) Get Sydney spayed

Five people I'm tagging:
1) Angie Cheong
2) Zhang Zhi
3) Billy
4) Choon Wei
5) Victor Su

2 comments:

flynngie said...

wats tagging ah? hehe...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

once i tag u, u must answer those questions like i do... i was being tagged by another friend also...

hahahahhaa...