Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines' Surprises!

I'm not talking about what i receive from my beloved darling... instead this is what i get on my Valentine's Day:-

1. I have ordered a bouquet of flower to deliver to my beloved mom today from blooming.com.my, paid them via credit card, with my request of delivering time 2-4pm, wanting to give her a BIG BIG SURPRISE but till now, 7.50pm, the bouquet haven't reach the office yet! BLOOMING.COM.MY REALLY GAVE ME A BIG SURPRISE!

Anyway, an email to blooming.com.my's general manager had been sent with the title of "Dissatisfaction and Cancellation".

2. After having a great meal in Kim Gary with my bro at 4pm, (meal for my breakfast, lunch and dinner ;)), suddenly i was being SPLASHED with KETCHUP.... EEEEWWWWWW.... on my hand, shirt and jeans. The waiter accidentally drop a plate of ketchup on the floor right in front of me... gossshhhhhh

THIS IS REALLY A GREAT VALENTINES' SURPRISES!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

0 comments: