Monday, December 13, 2004

SiLLy mE

I was so frustrated at myself, silly me!

Thu, 9 Dec 2004
I got my van key locked in the van again.... how many times should i learn this lesson??? when will i really learn this lesson??? oh my oh my..... it was a tiring day, ministry and work for this season of time, wanted to have a good nice swim at 9pm but i was late, very late infact... suppose to fetch Sally at 9pm. Rush home to change and got my van key locked in the van... so called Sally to fetch and told ps tham about it, he got a person to open the van for us but paid him RM50 just to open the van's door.............. siLLy mE!!! Wasted this RM50 (PsTham's money) to open the van..... SiLLy Me!!!

Wanted to swim 30 laps but only manage to swim 2 laps coz Phebe asked me to come out and settle the key locked in the van case first, wanna get this person to open the van..... haiyyyaaaaa... when i was bathing in Ps' condo, im mumbling, "silly me, silly me, silly me" dunno for how many times... and later on, got myself cool down and ask God in the bathroom, what He wants me to learn... infact... i should know myself... "DO NOT RUSH"...

I alwys fall into this "rush hour" situation, i should learn not to get myself too rush at things, hhhmmm.... God, pls help...

After my bath, Phebe told me this is all satan's same old tricks..... this got me out from my 'silly me' thinking, thinking that "hey, we are doing something great for God this season, so the devil just wanna get us upset"...

Hehehehe... i'm proud of myself of being so busy at this season all coz of Jesus...


Yes, i will do it with all my heart.

Thank you Jesus for what u have done for us mankind, i'm just trying my best to do all that i can for u.... help me... i need u Jesus...



Beckz

0 comments: