Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm lost

God, life is so confusing, so stress, so many things to think about.

I wonder what is your plan or what is in your mind? How good it is if You can reveal our future to us but i know that that is impossible unless U want us to know. U want us to learn to walk by faith.

God, what should i do now? Which way should i go? I m really lost. What should i do? What should i do? I m really lost, Daddy.... U said U will never leave us nor forsake us, i believe... but i still need to do something rite? i can't be sitting here doing nothing or not working and let money fall from heaven... ???

I have obeyed U in my relationship, in my service to U, please show me, show me how and which way should i go... dear Lord, i need U, i need Your guidance, without U, i'm lost... totally lost.......

I'm waiting for Your answer dear Daddy...



Faithfully awaiting,
gpld

0 comments: