Friday, November 06, 2009

Double happiness

Oh I forgotten to share this... :D Did you know? That my Sydney girl is also pregnant??? :p Haahahaaa... I've known few of my friends who are pregnant this year, and including my own cat too! :D

Pic 1: Sydney girl on her 2nd month of pregnancy, which she is going to due anytime also! :D I wonder she will deliver the same day as me???? :p My whole family is also waiting for the arrival of her kittens...

Pic 2: Sydney girl doing her manja act for people to sayang her...

Pic 3: Her figure from the top... :D Huge ya! The amazing thing about God's creation!


Pic 4: My pretty Sydney girl, she is getting heavier and heavier. Mom said she can't jump up to high cupboards anymore... :)



Pic 5: This is her comfortable position since her tummy is getting bigger and bigger now... :D

Pic 6: And this is her loving hubby... still kissy kissy her and licking her...

Pic 7: Yes! WangWang it is! Hahahahaaaa....

1 comments:

Emily D said...

I LOVE THE CATS!!!!

CHIDOO...

TAKE CARE!