Saturday, August 08, 2009

Broga Hill, Semenyih

I was thinking up and down if i should follow hubby to broga hill as he organized a trip there with friends. Though i don't like hiking but because this is one of the hill that often went by doggies lover, so i thought i wanted to check out the route if it is easy or tough so i can follow my doggie friends there next time. :p

With only about 2 hours sleep, i woke up at 5am coz i only finish work at 1am, in afternoon shift this week.

Anyway, one of the source that motivates me to wake up this early is McD breakfast which Rebecca said she will tapau for me. :p

Pic 1: 25th wks preggy, now only start to see tummy.......... and people thought i'm only 4 month preggy!

Pic 2: Hiking in the dark coz want to see sunrise woh...

Pic 3: Goodness, i never thought it is that tough... Furthermore, i'm preggy, tummy so bulky, i'm off balance man! And my legs can't carry my weight!!!

Pic 4: Beautiful lights from the hilltop

Pic 5: Yeah, finally we are there, waiting for sunrise; ChunBeng, Rebecca Lee, Rebecca Cham

Pic 6: Rebecca Lee, darling and I


Pic 7: Getting brighter now...

Pic 8: The common view of Broga Hill



Pic 9: Lepaking while waiting for sunrise but unfortunately we can't see the sunrise that day because of the haze...



Pic 10: Although pregnant, but I'm glad that I get to conquer this Broga Hill on my 25th weeks of pregnancy... :p



Pic 11: Time to go back.... down down down the steep slope hill again!

Pic 12: But the most satisfying thing after this tough climb is this! I get to have dim sum!!! Yum yum...... At least, it is like some sort of reward for me. Hehehe


Pic 13: Darling and me...

0 comments: