Saturday, May 02, 2009

Full day...

Hubby and I was out since early morning till midnite. Meeting friends for lunch and dinner and went for HomeExpo in KLCC in the afternoon.

I was blessed with another round of German food again. Hubby brings me along to meet with Alex, Baljit and his wife for lunch. Alex is our German diver friend from Shell that we knew during our Tenggol trip and Baljit is from Shell too. Sadly, too shy to take pictures there, heheheheee.... but the food was ok.

Finally I get to taste Spätzle again!! But their style of cooking is abit different from the one I tasted back in Germany. I still miss the Spätzle from mama that I had last time... :) hope to really taste it again one day!

As for dinner, hubby and I met up with hubby's best friend, Chee Siang and wife, Anne at 1U where we had dinner at Italiannies.

And we went for last minute decision on midnite movie which hubby said he wish to watch.... X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

What a long and tired day!



0 comments: