Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Your grace is sufficient??

Lord, sometimes i'm just too tired. How come there are so many hurdles that i need to go through? Last 2 weeks, sis admited to hospital coz of high blood pressure. Now, bro is having urinary problem. There goes mom who are so panic at things calling dad again. I don't like it. Not that dad is going to help or anything, why let him know? Anyway, i guess mom just needed someone that she can pour out to. But is useless telling dad.

I needed someone too when things just come like a rushing wind, one after another. I'm very tired. I need to work. I need to take care of family. I'm tired. I needed someone to care and comfort me.

Lord, thank you for sending someone precious to me. When things don't go my way, when i'm really tired at life, someone is there to cheer me up. Is this the angel u send from above? Thank you, Lord.

You said, "Your grace is sufficient." I'm going to hold on to this verse tightly and i know, no matter what comes my way, i will definitely able to conquer it.

0 comments: